Back to Top

Emergency contact numbers 2018

Please find below a selection of useful numbers which I hope you will not need to use over the Christmas and New Year holiday season.
-         Citizens Advice Bureau - email: Telephone: 01482 224 608
-          Ward Councillors, you can find who your local councillor is on the Hull City Council website -
-          For emergency social services issues - Adult social services OOH: 788080, Children's safeguarding 300304
-          For issues with water you may wish to contact Yorkshire Water, 0345 1 24 24 24
-          For any emergencies with gas, call the National Grid Safety and Emergencies team on 0800 111 999
-          For emergencies with electricity, call National Grid Safety and Emergencies on 0800 40 40 90. To report a power cut call 105
-          For help with food, you may wish to get in touch with the Hull food bank, you can contact them at or on 01482 224 783. There is lots of useful information on their website too -
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Email

Diana's twitter feed